1) The website (https://www.chaletvincent.com) is owned and operated by Wallrite Limited. Registered address: Unit 7, Chancerygate Business Centre, Ruscombe Park, Ruscombe, Berkshire, RG10 9LT.
3) By submitting an enquiry form to via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy
4) This policy applies to this website and to Wallrite Limited – hereafter known as the Company
5) This website contains website-links to other websites that may request additional information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of other websites which are reference-linked from our site
6) The Company is fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the following principles will be applied when we handle personal information:
a) Personal information is only used with your knowledge – to answer your enquiries or to satisfy an appointment
b) Personal information is only seen by those who require access to your data as part of their duties in the provision of goods or service to you
c) Only information required to manage this site or provide a requested service to you is collected
d) We will not pass personal information on to any other organisation without agreement unless required to do so by the law
e) Where necessary and to the best of our abilities, the Company will keep personal information up-to-date
f) Personal information will be protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
g) Personal information is only retained for as long as it is required by law or as part of the supply of goods or services
h) Inaccurate or misleading information or data will be corrected as soon as possible, upon notification
i) We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request
j) These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form
Upon the Company being requested to provide a quotation, the client acknowledges and agrees that:
1) In the course of using this website or registering with it and any services offered via this website, certain information about you will be captured electronically – or otherwise – and transmitted to the Company – or and – to any third parties as set out below or to third parties who host our website or assist us in maintaining this website; and
2) You consent to the use, storage, or processing of your personal information by the Company (or any third party accustomed to carrying out credit checks) for the purposes of carrying out any credit checks, and for the processing of payments in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with the Company
Information we collect from you
1) When you visit or submit a form on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself or your company including your name, email addresses and other contact details.
2) The information you provide enables us to provide you with quotations for your stay at Chalet Vincent.
Use of your information
1) We will use the information to determine the use you are making of the website. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services.
2) Further, where you have consented, we may also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone, or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know or to unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your consent to do so, or when required by law
4) The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the United Kingdom and may be accessed by, or given to, our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, and provide support services on our behalf.
5) In addition, at any time thereafter, you change your mind and would rather not be contacted by the Company to receive information, please send an email and a short explanation that you no longer wish to receive such information
6) In these circumstances, the Company will not contact you again in relation to the information described above in this paragraph